Honour points are used to start an expedition and to add players to it(only if you're the creator).
Honour points may also be used to carry out hunt as well as to resurrect any monster on an expedition location and to end the phase one immediately at any time. Some disposable items consume honour points.
They can be gained through ambushes ( proportionate to the experience gained during the ambush thus higher the experience bigger the honour received.) King of the hill expeditions offer point of honour to the highest damage dealing survivor.
It may also be found in the souvenir shop where a player may choose his souvenir I'm the form of 5000 honour points.
Honour points are the only currency used in the special event LOTTERY where one can take his chance ( a maximum of ten chances per day ) at the cost of 100 honour points per attempt.
Below are rules of point of honour sieges which have been abolished now
Rules of gaining honour:
- At the beginning of a siege players gain honour equal to their HP.
WARNING! If a player starts a siege without maximum HP the game will count the missing HP as HONOUR PENALTY. Example: Player A HP 500/1000 Player B HP 1200/1200 Player A Honour -500/500 Player B Honour 0 /1200 where -500 Honour lost/gained by the character 500 remaining Honour
- Whenever your character deals damage it is converted into honour
- Whenever your character is dealt damage you lose that much honour
WARNING! Regeneration effects do not increase the number of total Honour that can be gained for a player.
Player A HP 500/1000 Player B HP 1200/1200 is dealt dmg -100 deals dmg 100 Player A Honour -600/400 Player B Honour 100 /1200 Player A regenerates 300 HP
Player A HP 700/1000 Player B HP 1200/1200 Player A Honour -600/400 Player B Honour 100 /1200
Player A HP 1000/1000 Player B HP 1200/1200 Player A Honour -1000/0 Player B Honour 1000/1200
is dealt dmg -500 deals dmg 500
Player A HP 500/1000 Player B HP 1200/1200 Player A Honour -1000/0 Player B Honour 1000/1200
As you can see in the example you cannot lose more honour than your maximum HP and you cannot gain more honour for a player than his total HP at the beginning of a siege.
- In order for honour to be gained the following criteria have to be met:
- the siege must be player vs player.
- the siege cannot be a tie.
- there must be at least 5 vampires on both sides.
- if one of the clans deals twice more dmg than the other then honour is not gained.
- If a player dies during a siege they do not gain any honour, but still lose honour for lost HP.
- Killing blows give an additional bonus:
- Necropolis: 250 honour points.
- Underworld: 500 honour points.
- Cathedral, a first zone building, provides 100 honour/h
- If a player does not have maximum HP at the beginning of a siege then the missing HP will be treated as recieved dmg
- Realms with mercenary patch:
- honour may be gained through ambushes (10 xp = 1 honour rounded down), there are more honour-generating buildings in zones 2 and 3.
- clan novices do not gain nor lose honour during sieges unless they. Clan novices status persists for 24h after joining a clan.
- the leader of the clan gains double honour and loses only half.