BloodWars is divided into two different types of servers we call "Realms". These Realms have many differences in rules and game dynamics.
There are currently two types of Realms:
- Underworld (also known as R1UK) - opened on 1.03.2007
- Necropolis (also known as R2UK or Necro) - opened on 17.02.2009
Underworld Only Features
- Upgrade system to improve item quality
- Tattoo system to spec your character into a weapon archetype
- Stones - used in Auctions and Upgrading.
- Disposable items for a 1 time boost to your stats
Necropolis Only Features
- Direct trading
- Equipment from Clan Armoury works during expedition fights and ambushes.
- To equip an item you only need to meet the requirements during equipping. Items aren't unequipped when you don't meet the requirements.
- You loose money when you buy Junk (20,000 Lgo to buy - 10,000 to sell)