Well of Souls
Options and resourcese
Well of Souls is a special type of hall especially built for underworld type realm only, it lets you use additional options connected with creating and upgrading items, stones and character :
- Create or disintegrate a stone
- Upgrade item
- Merge items
- Destroy items
Seven resources are taken into account to use the Well:
Option - Create a stone
Lets you create or disintegrate stones. Their values are shown in the table below :
* Table one for creating bigger stones from smaller ones Bloodstone x 10 = Heartstone Heartstone x 5 = Lifestone Lifestone x 3 = Mergestone Mergestone x 2 + Lifestone x 4 = Soulstone
* Table two for breaking down bigger stones to smaller ones Soulstone = 1x Mergestone + 2x Lifestone Mergestone = 1x Lifestone + 1x Heartstone + 1x Bloodstone Lifestone = 2x Heartstone + 2x Bloodstone Heartstone = 5x Bloodstone
Option - Upgrade item
Lets you fill items with magical power of stones.
- Upgrading normal item by 1 level absorbs 1 bloodstone and on failure item level drops by 1. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 80%
- Upgrading normal item +5 to good level absorbs 1 lifestone and on failure item level drops by 3. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 50%
- Upgrading good item by 1 level absorbs 1 heartstone and on failure item level drops by 3. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 60%
- Upgrading good item +5 to perfect level absorbs 1 lifestone and on failure item level drops by 5. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 30%
- Upgrading perfect item by 1 level absorbs 1 soulstone and on failure item returns back to normal +0.!! CHANCE OF SUCCESS 30%
Option - Merge items
Merging basic types of items
- If you merge two IDENTICAL items, i.e. Cap (+1) + Cap (+1), then you'll get the same item, but 1 level of quality better, in this example it would be Cap (+2).
If items differ in quality, then quality of new item will be equal to lesser quality + 1, i.e. Cap (+10) + Cap (+8) = Cap (+9).
- If you merge two items with different quality, i.e. hard hat (+1) + helmet (+5), the result is another item with quality equal to the item of with lesser quality, in this case result would be mask (+1).
- If one of the items doesn't have prefix or suffix and the other does, then the result of merging will be deprived of that trait.
- In case of both items having prefix the result is an item with prefix. The same applies to suffixes.
Cost of merging
Option - Destroy item
Lets you regain part of mana and nanites from destroyed items. Regains 1/10 of item's value (rounded up).
It is the ONLY way to gain these resources.You can't get them through attacks.
Option - Tattoos
Lets you choose path of development for your character through getting one of the unique tattoos characteristic for every race.
You can find more information on tattoos HERE.