Latest revision as of 08:55, 26 August 2013
There are two known cities in the United Kingdom to have survived the apocalipse, their original names lost to time they are now known only by their cold monikers:
The first city to have been discovered by the lord of darkness and arguably the gritiest and most challenging city to live in, but also the most rewarding.
Underworld (UW) type servers employ many different gameplay mechanics to enhance yourself and your gear.
- UW servers utilize an upgrading system in which you spend stones to upgrade your gear from basic through to good and perfect each with 5 levels to upgrade to.
- You can increase your characters strength and abilities via the tattoo system at the cost of stones and PoP.
- Clan armory items can only be used for questing and expeditions.
- You gain a lot of experience for joining expeditions higher than your level range.
- You can only trade items through the auction house.
The newest city discovered in the United Kingdom, under different rules and systems than Underworld making for an easier and more casual experience into BloodWars.
Necropolis (Necro) type servers employ fewer gameplay mechanics to make for a easier and more casual BloodWars experience.
- Items drop in basic forms, normal, good and perfect.
- You can trade PoP and items through auctions and direct trades with other players.
- Clan armory items can only be used for everything.
- You gain a no experience for joining expeditions higher than your level range.
- Less tactics involved due to less tactical options available, but also less luck involved without the need to upgrade gear.