All effects may be summed and be negative unless stated otherwise
- ±x $ / h
- ±x people / h
- ±x litres of blood / h
Stand for production of a resource per hour.
- +x perception in defence against ambush - adds x points of perception for defending character
- +x HP in defence against ambush - adds x HP for defending character.
- +x HP during attack - ditto, but for attacking character.
- +x espionage - increases espionage abilities, increases chance for successful spying action and decreases chance for successful spying on you.
- +x reputation during attack - increases reputation during ambush for attacking character. This bonus is added to bonus of Bodyguard Agency.
- hospital production increased by x %
- shelter's effects increased by x % - percentage increase of both shelter's effects
- room in armoury + x - additional number of slots for items in armoury,
- maximum number of trade offers +x - number of offers in the same time.
- perception during ambush increased by x - increases perception by x points during ambush no mater whether you attack or defend,
- taxi speed +x - allows to use subsequent levels of taxi decreasing attack time.
- BLOOD PTS ±x %
- HIT PTS +x %
Two above effects modify hit points and blood points of your character. Both effects are summed and both may have negative effect.
- LUCK ±x - increases or decreases character's luck
- STRENGTH ±x
- AGILITY ±x
- TOUGHNESS ±x
- APPEARANCE ±x
- CHARISMA ±x
- REPUTATION ±x
- PERCEPTION ±x
- INTELLIGENCE ±x
- WISDOM ±x
Decrease or increase character's parameters.
- stats requirements lowered by x% - proportionally lowers paramter requirements to equip items (level and strength, agility etc.) and constructing buildings.
- experience ±x % - proportionally modifies experience gained through quests and attacks.
- regenerates x HIT PTS per round of combat
- regenerates x BLOOD PTS per 10 dmg taken
- ±x to HIT PTS per hit
- ±x to BLOOD PTS per hit
- regenerates HIT PTS after every round of combat - effect of Cultist's arcana. Depends on maximum hit points and arcanum level.
- maximum items defence = 0 - if total character's defence resulting from other sources than TOUGHNESS is greater than 0, it is zeroed.
- defence ±x - increases equipment defence by o x. Effects is included in item parameters and may be found only on items with defence parameter.
- defence ±x % - ditto, but proportionally.
- char defence ±x - increases character defence. Effect is not included on item and may be found on any type of equipment.
- defence increased by x for every 4 char levels - every 4 levels defence is increased by x. Effect restriction as in defence ±x.
- char defence increased by x for every 4 char levels - ditto, but applies to character and works similarily to char defence ±x.
- ignores x % of opponent's defence - word 'defence' stands for character's defence after all calculations connected with used items have been made, i.e. in case of guns this effect ignores x% of opponent's toughness because guns ignore item defence.
Minimum and maximum damage
- minimum damage of all weapons ±x
- maximum damage of all weapons ±x
Modifies maximum and minimum damage of all equipped weapons. It may be found on any type of equipment, but is no included in weapon parameters, you can see the effect only in Throne Hall.
- minimum damage ±x
- maximum damage ±x
- minimum damage ±x %
- maximum damage ±x %
Point and percentage modifiers. May be found only on weapons and apply only to weapons they are on. Effects are included in weapons parameters.
- weapon damage ±x - modifies damage of a weapon and therefore may be found only on weapons. Effect is included in weapons parameters.
- damage of all weapons ±x - applies to all equipped weapons, is not included in weapons parameters.
- damage increased by x for every 4 char levels - every 4 levels damage is increased by x. Similiar to effect weapon damage ±x.
- damage of all weapons increased by x for every 4 char levels - every 4 levels damage of all eapons is increased. Similiar to effect damage of all weapons ±x.
- damage of all weapons ±x during ambush - similiar to damage of all weapons ±x but only during an ambush.
- additional attack with every weapon - effect is not summed which means that there may be only one such effect on character.
- additional x attacks with every weapon - ditto, but it may be summed. Both effects may apply at the same time, i.e. if you have armour with +3 additional attacks and set which gives an additional attack you'll have 5 attacks with every weapon.
- opponent does not attack in the first round of combat - applies only to ambushes, not sieges.
- attacks per round doubled - doubles number of attacks per round. Effect possessed by some NPCs.
- attacks per round: x - applies only to weapon it is on and therefore may be found only on weapons.
- chance for critical hit with weapon ±x % - applies only to weapon it is on.
- chance for critical hit ±x % - applies to all equipped weapons.
- chance for critical hit with two-handed melee weapon ±x % - applies only to two-haneded melee weapons.
- chance for critical hit with guns ±x % - applies to all equipped guns.
- Hit ±x - applies only to weapon it is on.
- Hit with all weapons ±x - applies to all equipped weapons.
- Chance to hit with melee weapons ±x - applies to all equipped melee weapons.
- Chance to hit with guns ±x - applies to all equipped guns.
- Allows to use arcanum x - allows to use other race's arcanum. Used arcana work during siege even though items providing them are not equipped.
- Negates effects of opponent's arcana - blocks x levels of arcana used by opponent.
- Absorbs opponent's arcana - absorbs x levels of arcana used by opponent.
In case of ambush arcana are used at the beginning of combat. In case of siege the first opponent the player attacks is affected, no matter whether strike hits or not.
- effects of buildings apply to sieges on vampires - hit points are regenerated at the beginning of a siege. Effect applies only to the moment of combat.
- effects of buildings do not apply to ambushes - only basic hit points and parameters are taken into account. Hit points are not regenerated at the beginning of combat.
- construction time ±x % - proportionally modifies construction time.
- regeneration cost x % - proportionally modifies regeneration cost of hit and blood points.
- chance for successful quest increased
- chance for successful quest decreased
Maximum dodge is 30%
- dodge ±x % - decreases your opponent's chance to hit you. Your chance to dodge = chance to dodge + chance to dodge a specific weapon (for that specific weapon).
- dodge against guns ±x % - ditto, but applies to guns.
- dodge against melee weapons ±x % - ditto, but applies to melee weapons.
- dodge against ranged weapons ±x % - ditto, but applies to ranged weapons.