. . The Great War led to the awakening of Ancient Creatures with godlike power . . . .
. . . . all creatures, great and small are effected by these influences . .
Types of events:
- Night of Ancient Gods +15 Toughness
- Night of Long Knives +10 Damage to all weapons
- Night of Heroes Buildings bonuses apply during sieges and expedition.
- Fresh Blood -50% Cost of regeneration
- Plague +200% Cost of regeneration
- Night of Bloody Gods +100% HP during attack
- Earthquake - construction time +500%
- Curse of Gods Decrease % for successful quest
- Stroke of Misfortune Decreased chance for a successful quest
- Stroke of Luck Increased chance for a successful quest
- Dark Fears Effects of buildings do not apply during ambushes
- Cursed Moon +100% to HP resulting from Police Station
- Grace of the Lord of Darkness The minimum number of enemies possible is summoned during King of the Hill expeditions
- Wrath of the Lord of Darkness The maximum number of enemies possible is summoned during King of the Hill expeditions
Server events randomly appear from time to time and have no fixed duration, theyve been known to last for a few minutes to a few days. They occur entirely at random as an effect of mana flow or nanites activity on the planet.
During an event an icon appears on the screen in upper left corner of the resources window representing what type of event it is. When you hover your cursor over it, you'll get information on the effects of the event.
Depending on the gods, events may be beneficial, neutral or detrimental.
And may the gods smile upon you, as their wrath is thusly infernal.
Quotation: I book of the City obliteration.